At Arvada Driving School LLC, we are committed to respecting your Privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Please read on for more details about our Privacy practices.
To learn about Arvada Driving School’s return and refund policy, please read in full, the details below. Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for purchases.
The Arvada website is operated by Arvada Driving School. We intend the Arvada web site for use by adults. Children – Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to us or anyone else, be sure to ask your parents for permission. Parents – Arvada recommends that parents take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
What information does Arvada collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction.
- When you order, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need to correspond with you, process a credit card order, or deliver a product for example, it is out intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- ArvadaDrivingSchool.com, the service providers for it, and all vendors providing products or services through our web site use your personal information: to operate our web site and/or effect your transactions; to create and share reports about your transactions among themselves; and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of Arvada.com. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
Arvada Driving School will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with our goods and services, for administration and customer services purposes, for marketing, to analyse your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes some of whom may be in countries outside the USA. If we do so, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. Because of the nature of the products and services we sell, we may have to disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation for example, export controls.
We may also store information about you in cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have the file name ‘your name@ArvadaDrivingSchool.com’. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
How does Arvada Driving School protect consumer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.